Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Uncheese me!

I was searching for cooking videos this afternoon and stumbled upon a video with this title: "How to Make a Block of Vegan Cheddar Cheese".

The recipe was from this book by Jo Stepaniak. I didn't know that book until today, but now it's on the top of my book wish list. By the way, the cover is linked to its Amazon page. The guy making the recipe was a bit messy and missed some ingredients which made the video even funnier. I found some really nice pictures in this blog.

I am not sure about the uncheese taste. Probably the cooked ones with vegetables, pasta, rice... might taste good, but the raw blocks scare me. As soon as I buy the book I will search the index for the roquefort cheese recipe, in case there is one. Maybe you can fake it with rotten tofu? Ha!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...