Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

New York, New York

I am travelling to New York in November. I bought the Moleskine City and currently I am making a huge list of shops and places to visit. Here are some interesting NY related stuff I have found while surfing online. Just click the images to go to the shops.

I LEGO NY
This lovely book is a LEGO homage to New York City: "An imaginative look at life in New York City constructed entirely out of LEGOs ".

NY STAMPS

Rubber stamps of the most iconic buildings of the city. Who doesn't love stamps?

NYC CUPCAKE KIT

NYC-themed cupcake kit. You can bake 24 cupcakes and decorate them with the assorted toppers. I guess the toppers can be reused time and again.

THE CURIOUS SHOPPER'S GUIDE


All you need to experience Manhattan "in its entire specialty-shopping glory". This will be one of the first things I will buy there. And then: let the shopping begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...