Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Animated days

I am ready for an anime-cartoon marathon tomorrow on my own. The plan is to watch films and clean the apartment, and maybe make some cupcakes. So I have put together a list of films: Monster House, Up, Coraline, Ice Age, Madagascar, Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy, Chicken Little, Ant Bully, Cars, Ponyo, Scooby-Doo and the Loch Ness Monster, Howl's Moving Castle... Any suggestions are welcome today.

I wanted to find some 80s movies, like the Care Bears ones, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, She-ra... But no luck, so I will use this chance to improve my cultural knowledge about "modern day" animation films. But you just have to have a look, in the cuteness battle the 80s win:


I am currently downloading The Biggest Loser 4th US season, but it might not be complete for the next 24 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...