Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

I'm back!



It's been a long time. I have been changing the blog layout today, it's still a work in progress, but I am enjoying it. In the last months I have been to Manchester and London and had lots of fun. Also finished a novel, but I am still waiting for publishers to have a look at it. Last week I saw the Manic Street Preachers live in Barcelona, also met a nice online friend named Chloe and went mojito drinking. Today I lost my mothers Roomba vaccum cleaning robot and it was really hard to find, it like having a mouse having a walk around the house and hiding in dark corners. Well, the last story about the robot wasn't worth a post. I might go on Tuesday to Sitges Film Festival to see a film, haven't decided which one yet! You may be wondering why I chose that image for the post, no reason really, just because Sitges' is a horror film festival.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...